Rum PoPo (Belize Egg Nog)
- Soak cinnamon stick and raisins in rum for 2 days.
- Beat eggs well for about 15-20 minutes. (Removing beater and rinsing in clean water several times to remove strings (eye of egg).
- Add evaporated milk and beat again.
- Add condensed milk and check for sweetness.
- Add grated nutmeg and the rum. (Used for soaking the cinnamon and raisins). Please strain.
- Mix again and then store in clean, dry bottles.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Shake before serving.
- 9 eggs
- 1 pint strong rum or to taste
- 4 nutmeg (grated)
- 1 oz cinnamon stick
- 5 tins large evaporated milk
- 3 tin condensed milk (or to taste)
- 1/4 lb raisins