Wednesday, December 8, 2010

THE COUNT DOWN TO CHRISTMAS IS ON!!!



I was in Texas this weekend visiting my daughter and her family.  My granddaughter is almost 2 this Christmas, so she is really starting to enjoy Christmas and she now knows who Santa Clause is...well sort of I guess.  She knows what he looks like at least and she is counting down the days until he comes to see her.


Santa had already made it to Houston and was hanging around the airport.



A trip to Texas is not complete without a trip to Rudy's BBQ, some of the best BBQ in Texas.





My daughter Brianne and I had a nice afternoon at the Blue Genie Art Bazaar, we sipped wine and enjoyed all of wonderful crafts made by artist from Texas.  I am not so sure how my granddaughter would feel knowing Bert, Ernie and Elmo have been beheaded and are now hanging on a wall plaque and if you are looking for a good read about a mama named Scott..this bazaar would be the place to go.  They had something for everyone.

Betty getting her nails painted for the first time, JCrew Punchy Pink is her color.

Betty admiring her own personal Christmas Tree in her room.

Betty has wheels.

Betty posing before school.



People ask, how are you going to leave your family when you move to Belize?  My answer, we could never be far from my family and that sweet face...Belize City is only about a 2 hour flight to Houston, Texas, so we will be flying to Texas often. 

We will also be using Skype, a video calling service. We already have been using this service and call every week to Texas so we don't miss out on Betty growing up.  This has to be the best thing ever invented.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment "dear friend"