Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Photo of the Day - Men at Work


MEN AT WORK

While in Belize one morning when I went to take a shower...I was waiting for the water to warm up before I decided to step in.  A few minutes later, still no hot water.  It had not been a problem any other mornings, but I figure OK..this is Belize and maybe there will be no hot water this morning.  So I decided to go for it...I had just gotten my hair all wet when the water switched to barely a trickle and then NO water at all.  Bill went down to the office to check out what was going on and they said that a water pipe had broken and there was NO water right now and they were working on the repairs.  Lucky for us, they had it all nicely repaired and back working by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment "dear friend"