Thursday, February 10, 2011

Photo of the Week - Bill Giving a Helping Hand



Bill and I were finishing up our breakfast at Lilly's on the beach one morning and I noticed a Belizean lady trying to get a table out of the water.  I guess the winds had picked up during the night and had blown it out in the water.  She was having a hard time getting it out by herself, so Bill went out and gave her a helping hand.  Together they were able to get it out of the water and back on the beach.  These ladies use these tables to set up their wares to sell during the day on the beach.

4 comments:

  1. so happy to see you have evidence of Bill working, lol!! Ready to snorkel!
    http://theveganhippie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Alida, he is a sweet husband. Debi, I am ready to find some sunny beaches and do some snorkeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ready!! Having a great time checking out everything on the net. I would love to buy a bookstore/cafe in Ambergris Caye! Would solve my "how to make a living" issues!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment "dear friend"